At Maryland Pro Wash, our community’s safety is our highest priority. Our services can assist you at your home and business in keeping areas sanitized and safe. We want to help slow the spread of the virus by sanitizing surfaces.
The team here has gone the extra mile to put systems in place for the safety of our staff, our customers and their families. As things change day by day, we will continue to update our guidelines and procedures.
Should You Clean or Disinfect?
According to the CDC, there is a distinction between cleaning and disinfecting:
- Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Maryland Pro Wash offers DISINFECTING services, especially for:
- Home Exteriors
- Concrete & Entryways
- Apartment Complexes
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Shopping Carts
- Retail Storefronts & Entryways
- Restaurants & Fast Food Delivery, Take-Out & Drive Thru Areas
- Schools & Universities
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities
- Parking Lots & Parking Areas
- Public Spaces
- & Much More!
Helpful Tips To Stay Safe: